IN HARMONY PEDIATRIC THERAPY WAS ESTABLISHED IN 2008 TO MEET THE GROWING THERAPEUTIC DEMANDS OF FAMILIES AND INDIVIDUALS WITH SPECIAL NEEDS IN OUR COMMUNITY.
IT IS A COLLABORATION FROM THE OWNERS OF RISING STARS CHILDREN’S THERAPY (OCCUPATIONAL, PHYSICAL,AND SPEECH-LANGUAGE THERAPY), INC., AND THERABEAT, INC. (MUSIC THERAPY) WORKING “IN HARMONY” TO PROVIDE QUALITY SKILLED SERVICES IN A CLINIC ENVIRONMENT.
Our group of experienced and enthusiastic therapists use innovative techniques to provide quality therapy services as we help children reach their maximum potential. We believe in treating the whole child, including providing support and resources for parents to help your entire family thrive.
- Provide a fun, safe and nurturing environment that parents and children love to visit
- Offer exceptional occupational therapy, speech-language therapy, physical therapy, music therapy and group experiences with a dedicated, caring, hands-on team
- Improve the quality of everyday life for children with special needs
- Utilize a team centered approach by collaborating with physicians, therapists, and others involved in the child’s care
- To be a resource to parents by catering to the emotional needs of the family
- Offer opportunities for children of all abilities to interact together
- Support families at their current level of need, and guide them towards their future developmental goals
In 2012 we were so excited to design and relocate to an 8000 sq.ft office space in canton, GA. to fit our growing needs.
Our new space includes:
- A large sensory gym which is equipped with a frog swing, platform swing, bolster swing, jump & play island, monkey bars, trapeze, games and much more.
- A small sensory gym which is equipped with a slide, climbing structure, scooter board and slide, and much more.
- A physical therapy gym including adaptive bikes, treadmill, stairs, slide, parallel bars, activity balls, Nintendo Wii and much more.
- A fine motor room to work on handwriting, keyboard skills, zippering, buttoning, etc.
- 5 Music Therapy rooms
- 4 Speech Therapy rooms
- A large room for music classes and group activities
- An evaluation room
- A large “track” that encircles our space which is perfect for our client’s working on adaptive bikes, scooter boards, etc. to work on their gross motor skills